Hi! Here's a quick and easy garden recipe! The technical term for it is Caprese.
I like to call it the basil, tomato, cheese thing.
But whatever you'd like to call it, this is a recipe for the green thumbs out there.
So grab the basil and tomatoes from your garden, some balsamic vinegar and mozzarella cheese from the grocery store and you're set!
What To Do:
- Gather your ingredients.
- Find a fancy dish to lay them out on.
- Cut the mozzarella cheese, as thick or thin as you would like.
- Cut the tomatoes, again the size you would like. :)
- Lay the tomatoes on top of the cheese.
- Rinse your basil and cut it, or use the full leaf.
- Place on top of the tomatoes.
- Wait until you're about to serve the dish and then drizzle the balsamic vinegar over each piece.
- Then, enjoy!
Pretty easy, huh?
Have fun with it and make it your own. :) The combination of tastes is delicious and is a great appetizer for any season!
Thanks for stopping by on this beautiful day,